Monday 21 January 2013

Short Review - Amuse 6 Color Blush Palette

Going through my blush collection I came across one of my very first blush palettes I bought - Amuse 6 Color Blush Palette and I had to bring my review on it for you guys because this palette and me had a great relationship until I got caught up in hypes of others. *shame face*

These blushes are so pigmented!! The staying power is also great.  I was quite impressed with these blushes and it made me bypass the statement:

"Good Things not Cheap. And Cheap Things not Good"

This blush is really cheap and affordable, don't go with they hype of "brand name" "high end" as there are cheap, affordable products like this blush palette and it gives you the look that those same "brand name" "high end" blushes would give.  I bought this at www.mymakeuphaven.com which is an FB online makeup provider.  You can also get it at www.cherryculture.com.  You won't regret it, trust me.  I will put this blush back to the top of my blush collection and start back using it.

Swatches:

TOP 

BOTTOM








I recommend this blush palette and give it:

5/5


Thanks for stopping by and stay posted for more blogging!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment