Friday 18 January 2013

Halèner Rustique 2012 Holiday Bag

I'm sure you guys know how I rave about Halèner Rustique and all the goodies I purchase from them.  In December I subscribed to receive their Holiday Bag, and the following is what the bag was about:

HALENER RUSTIQUE IS PLEASE TO HAVE A SPECIAL HOLIDAY BAG FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
COST OF BAG: $300TTD
ITEM DESCRIPTION: YOU WILL RECEIVE A MAKEUP CASE, POUCH, OR TOTE WITH PRODUCTS. THIS SPECIAL HOLIDAY BAG WILL CONTAIN A NUMBER OF ITEMS FROM THE LIST BELOW BUT IT DOES NOT EXCLUDE ANY ITEMS SOLD HERE AT HALENER RUSTIQUE. UNLIKE OUR MYSTERY BOX, THERE WILL BE UNIFORMITY IN THIS BAG, SO EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE SIMILAR ITEMS.




I was super excited to get this and of course you know I did.  Check out the items I received in my Holiday Bag:



e.l.f. Studio 32-piece Eyeshadow Palette in Warm

"Like" MAC Studio FX Blusher in 01


e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Punk Purple

e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Bronzed


e.l.f. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow


7-piece Brush Set with Case

Gold Beaded Pouch (goodies inside too)

1. Benefit Stay don't Stray Eye Primer
2. "Like" MAC Super Shiny Lip Gloss in #12
3. e.l.f. Studio Baked Bronzer in Los Cabos
4. Nabi Eyeliner Pencil in Purple

e.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo

Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil in White

I was pleased with my Holiday Bag items and can't wait to use them and also put some of the stuff  in an upcoming giveaway!!!!  Thanks guys for stopping by and reading my blog.

Don't forget to LIKE my FB page - Makeup A Girl's Bff, SUBSCRIBE to my Channel on YouTube - SUPERMAKEUPADDICTED, and follow me on Twitter - @trinibeautee and Instagram - trinibeautee.

Stay posted for more blogging!!!

Disclaimer: All items are paid for with my money and I give my honest opinion/reviews on the products.









No comments:

Post a Comment