Wednesday 16 January 2013

Ipsy.com Glam Bag - November 2012

So in case you didn't know, November was my Bday month and I got a few gifts that I didn't mention to anyone, however I am taking the opportunity to mention one of the items I received here with you guys.

An old girlfriend of mine, who knows I am heavily into makeup, decided to sign me up to Ipsy.com which is a website dedicated to offering an opportunity to makeup enthusiasts, like myself, to sample beauty products that Michelle Phan and her Team loved, for us to try as well.  Each month subscribers will receive a Glam Bag with deluxe samples and Full-sized beauty products for an extremely low price of $10 USD (which is around $65 TTD when converted).  When she told me this I was elated and I was actually stalking ipsy.com to see what sneak peeks they were giving into what items were being put into that month's Glam Bag.

And this is what I got:



- An original ipsy Pouch 

This pouch is really soft and cushiony on the inside

- A matte eye shadow from The Balm in Meet Matte (Matte Batali)

A dark reddish/brown matte eye shadow

- Starlet Eye Pencil in Chocolate (full size)

A really chocolatey brown eye pencil

- Benefit "They're Real" Mascara in Black (sample size)

This is very black and it makes your eyelashes pop

- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire (full size)

A very festive, glittery nail polish that would work well on it's own or
on top of your favorite nail color

- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Dare Devil (sample size)

A very transparent lip gloss with a hint of shimmer


This Glam Bag was absolutely great!!! I have tried out a couple of the items, and maybe I'll have a review on them.  So head on over to https://www.ipsy.com and SUBSCRIBE today!!!!  It is really affordable and you get great items (well I got great items thus far).


Don't forget to check me out on my YouTube Channel - Supermakeupaddicted and LIKE my FB page - Makeup - A Girl's BFF

You can also follow me on Instagram - trinibeautee

Thanks all for stopping by, stay posted for more blogs!!!

Disclaimer: All items are paid for with my money and I give my honest opinion/reviews on the products.










No comments:

Post a Comment