Sunday 20 January 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

Yay!!! I got another VoxBox from Influenster and it was their Holiday VoxBox, their last box of 2012.  And some of you may be asking:

WHAT IS INFLUENSTER?
It's a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters, who live to give their opinions of products and experiences.  Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. (quoted from www.influenster.com)

So without further chit chat here is what I got in my box:


You can check out my vid on my YouTube channel of me unboxing these items and look out for a review on them very soon.  So why wait?? Head on over to Influenster and start influencing the world to try out or not try out products you have used!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and stay posted for more Blogging!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment