Wednesday 16 January 2013

Halener Rustique December GGB

It's that time of the month again - GGB Time!!!!  If you guys been keeping up with me you would have a clear idea of what is a GGB.  But for my new blog readers who have fell onto my page here is what a GGB is:
A Glitzy Glam Bag aka GGB is just what it says.  It's a Bag/Pouch with samples and at least 1 Full size Makeup/Beauty items inside.  It's worth $100 TTD (Trinidad & Tobago Dollars) which includes local shipping with TTPost.  All you have to do to get one of these goodies, is subscribe for one with a local online Beauty supply store called Halèner Rustique on FB (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Halener-Rustique/254990547873525?fref=ts) .  There is no obligations, you can choose to take one every month or take one whatever month you want.  Best thing for me personally about the GGB is that I don't know what's gonna come in it, and I have NEVER been disappointed.  I have been an avid subscriber to the HR GGB since Day 1 and I absolutely LOVE it.

So without further chit chat, here is what I got in my December GGB:

1 Pink Striped Pouch

1 Nabi Blush in Flamingo (Full Size)

1 e.l.f. Essential Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Midnight Rendezvous (Full Size)

MAC Paintpot in Delft (Sample jar)

1 Peachy Satin colored HR lipstick (Full Size)



What I am excited about:

  • The Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick 
  • HR Lipstick

So head on over to Halèner Rustique and subscribe for one of their GGB's - great makeup samples and Full Size products you get to try out. Also you can check out my YouTube Channel and FB Page.

YOU TUBE CHANNEL: SUPERMAKEUPADDICTED

https://www.youtube.com/Supermakeupaddicted

FACEBOOK PAGE: MAKEUP - A GIRL'S BFF

https://www.facebook.com/MakeupAGirlsBff

And if you want to get to know me a little more than my makeup, follow me on Instagram - trinibeautee

Thanks for stopping by and stay posted for more blogs.  


Disclaimer:  All items are paid for with my money and I give my honest opinion/reviews on the products.












No comments:

Post a Comment