Friday 18 January 2013

Ipsy.com Glam Bag - December 2012

So I got another, and I must admit I am becoming addicted to these Glam Bags, just how I am an addict to Halèner Rustique's Glitzy Glam Bags. In my vid I shameless said that I have been literally stalking ipsy.com trying to get a sneak peek of what I will be getting, and boy oh boy, was I ecstatic about receiving this bag.  Here is a look at what I got:



Of course Ipsy didn't disappoint with their pouch



Mirabella® Prime for Face and Eyes (full size) 


Be A Bombshell Cosmetics® Lip Gloss in Hot Mess (full size)


Mai Couture® Highlighter Papier 25 Sheets (full size)


Urban Decay® 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero -(sample size)

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pigment in Charcoal Pearl (full size)


Ipsy definitely impressed the masses with this Glam Bag.  I loved this bag and I will give my review on a couple of the products I received.  Of course I am staying subscribed and my January Glam Bag is on it's way and from what I saw, I cannot wait to have that lovely pink package in my hands. Check out www.ipsy.com to see what I will be getting in my next Glam Bag.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out my FB page and LIKE it, SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube - SUPERMAKEUPADDICTED and follow me on Twitter @trinibeautee and Instagram - trinibeautee.

Stay posted for more Blogging!!!

Disclaimer: All items are paid for with my money and I give my honest opinion/reviews on the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment