Sunday, 12 January 2014

INFLUENSTER VOX BOX - Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum

Everytime I see an email from Influenster I get excited as I know I was picked to complete a survey to be part of an upcoming VoxBox. This time I was selected to try an anti-aging Treatment from Meaningful Beauty.  Lately I have become a bit obsessed with facial products (maybe because I'm getting old lol) and I get happy whenever I get the opportunity to try a new product.

Influenster stated that this Crème de Serum is the ultimate youth-enhancing serum that addresses the past, present and future of your skin, helping reveal a smoother, more evenly-tones and radiant complexion. I haven't been using it everyday, as I don't want it to finish too quick and plus I love how it looks in the bottle. However I did notice it improves the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles on the face which is a positive for this product.

When I received my VoxBox

I love the swirl effect in the bottle

An easy to use pump to dispense the product

Overall I enjoy using this product, however I have a bit of an issue with the smell.  I smells too product-y (if that could explain how it smelled).  But because it actually is working and doing what it supposed to do, I will ignore and move on with it.

I give this product 

4/5

Check out Influenster and join for a chance to try products first.




2 comments: