Tuesday 6 May 2014

Review: skyn ICELAND Fresh Start mask with Ice Age Mud

If you follow me you would see that I am subscribed to Ipsy and right now I am trying to use everything I get. I have a bad habit of hoarding makeup and I made a solemn oath to use up all my Ipsy stuff when I get them. So I decided to use my sample packet of skyn ICELAND® Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud from what I got in my February Glam Bag:


On their skyn ICELAND® website here they state that this mask is a weekly 10 minute treatment that polishes and re-texturizes skin to reveal a luminous, youthful translucence for a fresh start. And honestly I believed them from just reading the packet. Here is my review:

THE PACKAGING

Because this was a sample I received a packet and it was a Step 1 and Step 2 process.

THE PRODUCT
Step 1 came out with a blue colored type of clay product and Step 2 came out very transparent and gel like. It had no smell that was distinct, it was basically odorless which was a good thing, as I prefer face products with no smell at all.

THE APPLICATION
STEP 1: A blue clay that you massage all over your face. It did not burn or feel any uncomfortable way.


STEP 2 : A gel like product that you massage over that blue clay so that it can be activated.



MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE


I absolutely love this product, I am definitely inclined to purchase products from them. My face felt so rejuvenated and it had this glow. I am definitely sold on this product. I am so happy I got to try this because I would not have heard about skyn ICELAND if it wasn't for Ipsy. I give this product a definite

5/5

I would definitely recommend this product!!

Thanks for stopping by and stay posted for more blogging. Don't forget you can follow me on Instagram @trinibeautee, follow me on Twitter @eshelovesmakeup and you can LIKE my FB page located on the right hand side of this post.

xoxo Eshe ♥

1 comment:

  1. Your skin is definitely glowing after the mask.

    ReplyDelete