Friday 23 May 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2014 - Fresh Picks

YAY It's May!! So May is here and I couldn't be more excited to get my Ipsy Glam Bag this month as I know I was getting a bonus item because of the little error on Ipsy's end. They were forgiven!! Their great customer service won me over.
So as per usual, if you are new to my blog, I am subbed to Ipsy which is a monthly subscription beauty bag that gives you 4-5 deluxe sample or full size products to try each month for a low price of $10 USD per month. You get to try exclusive beauty products that you may have never heard about, or you heard about it but never got around to purchasing it.
Onto the bag!! This month I received 5 products - 2 Deluxe, 2 Sample size. The theme for this month was Fresh Picks and I have to say I absolutely love this month's bag - hint - It wasn't plastic - IT WAS CANVAS material Whoooooo



Brands this month included Derma E, Olive Natural Beauty, Hey Honey, Boo Boo Cover Up, Jersey Shore Cosmetics, Bondi New York, Pur-Lisse, Balanced Guru, Too Faced, Calvin Klein, Hang Ten, Freeman, Eau Thermale Avene, HSI Professional, Pacifica, Revlon, Eva NYC, Me E Beauty

Now onto my goodies:

Eau Thermale Avenè, Eva-NYC, Calvin Klein, Jersey Shore Cosmetics, Pacifica

Eau Thermale Avenè Thermal Spring Water Deluxe Size
Deluxe Size - $7.77
Full Size - $18

Eva-NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask Deluxe Size
Deluxe Size - $12
Full Size - $14.99

Jersey Shore Sun Sans Tan Anti-Aging Sunscreen Travel Size
Travel Size (set of 2) - $25
Full Size - $15

Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Sample Size
Full Size - $40

Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Moonbeam/Unicorn Sample Size
Since Pacifica made this for Ipsy as they have their full size in a palette of 4 I am unable
to give a cost

Estimated Value of my bag - $35
Minus the fact that the prices are estimated

And finally my BONUS ITEM:
NYX BRONZE SMOKEY LOOK KIT
THANKS IPSY

My overall opinion of the bag is that I loved the items in it, with a bit of exception to the sunscreen as I was reading up reviews on that and they weren't too good. But that is everyone's else opinion, mine still needs to be explored. I really love the canvas bag and that perfume smells so sexy. I loved my bonus gift as well.
I give this bag

4/5


Thanks so much for stopping by and stay posted for more blogging!!









No comments:

Post a Comment