Saturday 1 March 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag February 2014 - The Look Of Love

So far I am really trying to hold back myself from the decision I made for 2014 as to NOT look into My Glam Room on Ipsy when they release what you will be getting in that month's glam bag. I am TRYING!! As predicted this month's theme obviously is about none other than Valentine's Day, as February is the "Month of Love" so the bag was named The Look Of Love. I stalk Ipsy on Facebook to see what are their sneak peeks and I get super excited when I see them.

So here is my bag:
This month they had a love themed bag
Theme for February is The Look Of Love

Brands this month included POP Beauty, Zoya, Jessie's Girl, City Color, J.Cat Beauty, Mally Beauty, 'Tini Beauty, Pacifica, NuMe, First Aid Beauty, Skyn Iceland, IPKN, Dr. Lin, PHYTO-C, Überliss.

Now onto what I got in my bag:
POP Beauty, Zoya, 'Tini Beauty, Skyn Iceland & J.Cat Beauty


POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Fuchsia Freesia
Sample Size - $7.95
Full Size - $16.00


Zoya Nail Polish in Dot from their Naturel Collection in
Full Size - $9

'Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in One in Violette
Full Size - $18

Skyn ICELAND Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud
Sample Size - $6.50

J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes & Eyelash Glue in EL13
Full Size - $4


Estimated Value of my Ipsy Bag was $46.90 USD.

My overall opinion for this month's bag is I'm neither here nor there about it. I got it and I got some products I never used, however I am really excited about the Mud Mask, since I am highly into facial products lately. The other products I could care less about them...so I await to see the great stuff for the month of March!!! The bag gets

3/5

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to FOLLOW, and stay posted for more blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment