Sunday 1 September 2013

Review: Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine


I had the opportunity to try a product, actually a lip gloss.  Now I have tons of lip glosses, like any of you makeup freaks out there would have laying all over in your makeup collection, however when I saw this lip gloss I was only too happy to try it out and give my honest review on it.  It's the KRYOLAN High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine.  On Kryolan's web page they state that these are a newly developed lip gloss with special pearl Mica based pigments providing the lips with extraordinary radiance.  And I must admit that is exactly what it did for my lips.
And for those of you not too familiar with KRYOLAN, they are a cruelty-free professional makeup brand with over 66 years of experience that serves to beautify the theater, film and television community and their products can be purchased online.

THE PACKAGING



The packaging looks expensive when you take it out of the box.  A glass finish to the tube with a silver top which serves as the wand itself as with all other lip glosses. It has their signature logo on the top of the cap, which is a mask, kinda cute.  On the tube itself it has the name of the brand and the logo printed on it.

THE PRODUCT



I was so excited to get to this part of the review!!! I love how the gloss is creamy rather than sticky and it stays on for hours.  I could tell you I ate breakfast (cereal), drank orange juice and ate a muffin and I still had the color on my lips - W-O-W!!!!  The color I tried was Catwalk which is a bloody, intense red, with shine to it. It's very opaque so one application serves as enough.  I love the fact that the color stays true to the shade in the tube - how often do you get that right?

APPLYING

Applied on its own


What I even love more about this product was the fact that it comes with a tiny brush applicator which is way more better than the regular doe foot wands that mostly, if not all other lip glosses comes with.  This helps give a precision application and holds a lot of product.  This can be worn alone and you would be attracting attention to your lips immediately.  I wore mine with a red lipstick and boy oh boy did I get attention to my lips all day!!!!


OVERALL EXPERIENCE

I would say that I was absolutely wowed with this lip gloss.  Unlike other lip glosses, this lasted a really long time and the color is very bold and intense to actually be called just a lip gloss.  When I wore it alone, I attracted attention and when I wore it over one of my favorite red lipsticks I caused even more of a stir to my lips.  I love this and I would recommend it to anyone into lip glosses. There are a total of 16 vivid shades available, I am feeling to get them all!!! Ok I know I am a bit over zealous.....I give this product

5/5



Thanks for stopping by and stay posted for more blogging!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment